Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages welcomes and encourages open discussion on Community Servings social media sites – including but not limited to our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube pages – and looks forward to any comments, stories, pictures, and experiences you want to share.
That said, we do make reasonable efforts to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous, and avoid making offensive comments. Please be aware that once you post something online, there’s the potential for thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of people to read your words, even years from now.
The opinions and or views expressed on Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individual bloggers and online communities, and not those necessarily of Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages or any of their respective employees, or members of its board of directors.
The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site, or any members of the site.
While Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, and programs not related to or affiliated with the organization)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion, or comments
- All links to other websites found linked from Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages’ social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute an endorsement of those sites by Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any of Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and that Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes.
Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Giving Voice to the Wisdom of Ages. If you do NOT wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do NOT post!
All content posted on this website must be original or authorized by the copyright owner to be posted.